Experienced at Customer Focused Design Thinking Transformations leveraging strong technology background. Experienced in Project/Program Management. Agile, Waterfall, Six Sigma and Design Thinking Certifications. Programing experience. Service Now, Mural, Lucidchart experience. Experience Senior Technical Transformation Manager- Transformation Process Architect | AT&T| 2013-Current
1. Drive transformational project efforts utilizing automation and process optimization to deliver cost savings benefits to the Global Ordering Organization and Integration Services.
2. Implemented total quality methods and procedures and process leading transformation.
3. Led the design, testing, facilitation, and training related to automation upgrade projects including total quality plans utilizing waterfall, agile and six sigma methodologies.
4. Led data analytics transformation efforts to identify defect root cause. Provided business requirements to solution or re-engineer design, test and implement solution.
5. Delivered demos, presentations and training courses to various stakeholders.
6. Reviewed product designs, established procedures and techniques for control of quality standards, directed inspection of solutions, and engaged stakeholders to define and resolve automation and product quality concerns.
7. Assessed projects to analyze risks and costs. Drove implementation of related recommendations to avoid jeopardies.
8. Worked with vendors to identify/schedule software platform upgrades and re-engineering.
9. Represented Organizational Planning and Support on cross-organizational projects requiring various systems linkage and process integration to facilitate the telecommunications platform transformation to IP based solutions.
10. Led workflow automation efforts for the highest priority projects yielding cost savings and workflow efficiencies.
Additional Roles | AT&T | 1995-2013 Service Executive 2007-2013
Championed excellent customer service and resolved concerns for Corporate Solutions Customers.
Area Manager 1999-2007
Directed the efforts of first line managers and non-management employees supporting Wholesale Customers. Championed automation efforts and efficiency.
Directed the efforts of non-management employees supporting Wholesale Customers.
Service Representative 1995-1997
Processed ordering requests and provided customer service to Wholesale and Consumer Customers.
Education Current- Milwaukee Area Technical College, Milwaukee, Wi, USA
IT Cyber Security, Dev Ops, Network Infrastructure, Information Technology Earned 3.98 grade point average. 88 credits
2010 Concordia University Wisconsin, Mequon, WI USA
Master of Business Administration, Earned a 3.8 grade point average.
1994 Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, MI USA
Master of Science Political Science, Comparative Political Institutions and Economics, 39 Hours Completed (degree inc), Earned a 3.70 grade point average.
1992 Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, MI USA
Bachelor of Science in Political Science, Comparative and International Politics, Earned a 3.94 grade point average.
Introduction to Programing, iOS Nanodegree, Business Analytics
As a transformational leader, I drive achievement of organizational goals by effectively and cooperatively partnering with internal and external stakeholders to effectuate change. I am seeking to grow as a leader within technology transformation roles where I can apply my years of organizational transformation skills with my educational background in leadership, networking and technology.